Church Furniture Delivery, Moving Pews and Pew Work Services
You can call your brother in law Vinny, contact a moving company or freight company if you’d like, but you are better off to rent a truck from U-Haul
Think about it for a minute…
You can send a guy in an airplane anywhere in the US for $300 or less, rent a truck and drive it home loaded with furniture. Pews can be stacked up in a truck, using blankets or cardboard between. The selling church will usually provide volunteer labor to help load the furniture, if you ask. That’s the easiest way. More options are listed below.
Professional Pew and Church Furniture Movers and Installers:
Gary Smith will install pews. No job to large or small. Also does re-anchoring, cutting down, pew padding work (30 years experience), etc. Call 1 (800) 775-6424 or email Gary
– Artech Church Interiors specializes in church renovations, including refinishing and re-upholstery, and recently launched a new website with church lighting repairs and renovations. Website
Tom or Bill Burns 800-222-7397
Delaware – Terry Pendleton covers the east coast of the US with this service. Delivery, pew padding, refinishing, cleaning, anchoring to the floor, moving, cutting down, etc. He can be reached at 302-422-4613 or 302-423-4965 cell.
– John Sammons will upholster, refinish, move, install church pews almost anywhere in the country. Email John
Pennsylvania – Shultz Refinishing of Lebanon PA, offers stripping & refinishing services along the east coast. Specializes in color matching & custom colors. Website
Bahret Church Interiors – delivery and installation of everything from complete Church Interior Design services, Church Interior Decoration, Major Church Reconstruction, Church Remodeling, Comprehensive Church Renovation and Rehabilitation, to Restoration of Heirloom Antique Woodwork, Pew Fabric Re-Upholstery… and even Stained-Glass Repair and Cleaning. Currently serving the following regions: Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Maryland, Connecticut. Located in Harrisburg, PA 17112. (717) 540-1747
Howard Johnson’s Re-upholstery Co. Inc. St. Louis, MO. We reupholster, refinish, repair, cut-down, anchor, move, paint. Email
Phone 314-588-8588 shop
– Mike Marking refinishes pews and hardwood floors, upholsters pews and does painting. Very fair prices. He is in business 8 years and will travel anywhere in the mainland US. Call 507-358-3211 or email
– The Keck Group – Professional Refinishers – East Coast – Contact Bob Keck at 888-253-KECK or visit their web
– McPhail Church Services offers delivery and installation services for used pews. They will deliver furniture, cut down pews, anchor them to the floor, etc. Contact Norman McPhail at 910-322-5673 (cell) or 910 – 564 – 2039 (home). You can also email Norman.
– Commercial Refinishers does refinishing work on pews, upholstery, moves pews, cutting down, etc. They will also remove pews from churches doing renovations that are changing seating for a small fee and will also buy good quality used pews. Contact Everette Bland at 910-590-4364 www.commercialrefinishers.com
Rex Blisard will offer delivery and installation services, reupholstering, cutting down, anchoring, etc… Will travel anywhere in the United States. My phone number is 918-868-4160 and my email is email@example.com
Texas – Ernest Morales offers the same services. Contact Ernest at (806)894-5464 or (806)543-7844 or e-mail Ernest. Ernest is fluent in English and Spanish. Website
LA MUEBLERIA IGLESIA esta aqui para asistirle en hallar bancos usados otros muebles para su iglesia. Tambien tapizamos, recortamos, instalamos yentregamos. Favor de llamarnos a (806)894-5464 o contactarnos en Website Gracias Ernesto Morales.
You can try those PODS – Portable On Demand Storage – They will bring a container, drop it off, you load it, they move it where you want, and you unload it. Not a bad way to go… 888-776-PODS.
ATLAS VAN LINES – Atlas handles all sorts of specialty items of this kind, for local, long-distance and international moving. More information about our Specialty Transportation group can be found here.
Or you can pay MOVING VAN FOLKS to come pack it up, load it, etc. They will do a good job, and you can pay them. Also you can try Craters & Freighters (they move stuff)